Range Open – Restricted
Monday – Friday 10:15 – 19:15
Saturday & Sunday 10:15 – 17:30
**Range Update Covid-19 Update from 24th September 2020**
– Please wear a face covering while inside the reception area and stairs – this can be removed once you reach the outdoor area
– Please do not congregate in the Driving Range reception
– No groups – you have to queue individually
– No spectators – this isn’t about your household but about others
– No hire clubs
– 60 balls per bay will be allocated – £4.50 More can be allocated if there is no Queue
– Contactless card payment only
– Parent-Child 1:1 ratio in same bay – again this is about others not your household
Our covered, floodlit 16-bay driving range is the perfect place to come and improve your golf in all weathers. The addition of high quality white Srixon 2-piece balls and realistic, contoured outfield means practice time is enjoyable as well as useful.
We also have an area designated for short game practice so you can practice the all-important score saving shots. In addition there is a large putting green by the 1st tee and another chipping green by the 10th tee.
- Open 7 days a week
- Range balls starting from £3
- Open to everyone, no booking required
Rates & Info
|Range Ball Prices|
|Club Hire||£2 Per club|
|Mon – Thurs:||First balls 9.00am – Lights out 9.00pm|
|Friday:||First balls 9.00am – Lights out 6.00pm|
|Sat – Sun:||First balls 9.00am – Lights out 5.00pm|
Health & Safety Information
For the safety and enjoyment of all persons using the range, we ask the following rules are adhered to:
- Alcohol and smoking are not permitted on the range.
- Please do not cross the boundary from the bays to the range.
- Practice must be done on the mats, please do not move them.
- Trolleys are not permitted on the range.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all time.
- Children under 10 are not permitted to use the upstairs bays.
- Removal or retrieval of range balls is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Please be aware of other range users and act in a manner that befits a family environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, booking is not necessary, although evenings do get busy, bays are used on a first come first serve basis.
We recommend if you are planning on bringing a large group, you call us in advance to make sure this is OK. Group lessons are a great way for everyone to learn together.