WE WILL REMAIN FULLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Further to the Government announcement regarding legislation relating to COVID-19 restrictions for the leisure and hospitality industry. We have taken the following decisions with regard to customer movements in and around our facilities at Orton Meadows Golf Course.
All customers will be expected to wear face covering when inside the Orton Meadows and Pitch & Putt Reception and when using the facilities. At this time face coverings are not required on the outdoor areas of the golf course or the outdoor areas of the Pitch and Putt.
We have ‘COVID safe golf’ restrictions in force as detailed below:
On Course Covid-19 Guidelines:
-Please wear a face covering while inside the reception area and using the facilities – this can be removed once you reach the outdoor area
– One person only in the reception no groups – please queue individually
-No hire clubs for our Pitch & Putt Course
-Contactless card payment only.
-Only arrive at the course 10 minutes before your tee time
-Please do not congregate in groups before your tee time
-Contactless card payments only
– Government restrictions on social distancing must always be practised while on the premises
– Do not touch or remove the ‘posts’ or tee markers
– Do not touch or remove the flagsticks
– Contactless ball retrieval system in place
– Ball washers, benches and water fountains are all out of action
– Use your foot or club to smooth bunker footprints
– Observe social distancing around bottlenecks on the course
– When finished please leave the golf course as soon as possible to ensure social distancing.
We appreciate this will cause inconvenience for which we apologise and we would like to thank all our visitors and members for your support.